FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new to forum just running across it a few days ago. I've pretty much decided to pick up a PS90 and now I'm hunting around for the best price. Does anyone have any suggestions? Know a particular web site that has some good deals? I've been checking out Gun Broker and Guns America and have seen the occasional PS90 in the $1400 and $1500 price range, but most of the time they're $1800 or more. I'm looking for one of the black, tri-rail models. I guess those are supposed to be a little more and I can accept that because I want to put my own optics on it and such. I've hit Google and really haven't found too many sites that even offer the PS90. So, if anyone knows where the deals are, I'd greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
14-1500 sounds about right. The names are escaping me right now, but I think Tanner's sports center and CDNN, or something like that may sell them. I don't know if a sponsor of this website sells them or not, maybe a Mod knows. When I got mine I emailed a couple of people at FN and they told me local stores( well one anyway) that had them. That is where I bought mine in VA.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
U are going to pay around $1699 or so for a tri-rail model. They cost more than the standard ones.

I paid $1499 for my black PS90, but it came with the standard site. U can actually save a little money over the tri-rail by buying a standard model and putting your own rails on it. When I got mine, the rails were rather expensive. But, two of our sponsors here NOW sell their own rails for less than what I paid for mine last year.

Someone else here can probably give U some suggestions on where to buy online. I checked Bud's website just now, but he apparently doesn't have any in stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts