FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody had 2 of the fingerprint cards around that I could get from them. I want to SBR my PS90 and all I need is the cards. I will pay shipping and also pay for the cards.

I attempted to get them from the ATF dist. site however its been a little over 3 weeks. I understand there busy and the whole holiday weekend

Thanks for the help

·
Registered
408 Posts
Why not just walk into your local Sheriffs office and get them for free? That's what I did, worked just fine.
Zhur

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
It is special paper and what-not. You are best to get them from the place you are getting the fingerprinting done.

I picked up mine in advance and filled out as much as I could with a typewriter BEFOREHAND. That way when I went to get the fingerprints done everything was ready and went smooth.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hey Pidge- need to look to make sure, but I may have a few extra if you still need them- drop me a PM.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
pidgeon540 said:
I attempted to get them from the ATF dist. site however its been a little over 3 weeks. I understand there busy and the whole holiday weekend
I'm at about 11 1/2 weeks waiting for a Form1 to be sent to me and a check for a Form4 hasn't been cashed yet after about 3 weeks. Between the holidays and probable vacations, I doubt anyone has been there for the last month and a half.

/edit - after 12 weeks to the day that the check was cashed, I received my approved Form1.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts