FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I need one of these."

Those were my words when I first picked up the SCAR-H CQC on Saturday, and my opinion hasn't changed. When they become available, I will buy one.

Some pictures of the SCAR-H Mk. 17 CQC that Brett from FN brought down to the Vickers Tactical 2 Day Subgun/Carbine class this weekend.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
:shock: Nice pics.
So... did you get to play with the grenade launcher? :eek:
Wish I was there... Wish I had Brett's job. Does he just go around showing/shooting the SCAR and get paid for it? That would be my dream job right there :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brett's official title is "Senior Manager of Assault Rifles, Light and Medium Machine Guns" for FNH USA.

He helps develop systems for end users in the military.

His generosity in letting us get some trigger time on the SCAR series, the P90, and the Mk. 48 was really appreciated.

·
Registered
630 Posts
itstock said:
Master_Blaster said:
Please relay to the "Senior Manager of Assault Rifles, Light and Medium Machine Guns" that FN needs to do one up in black.

Thank you.
Why????
to match the new color of the whitehouse? why thats ludicroius

·
Registered
40 Posts
itstock said:
Master_Blaster said:
Please relay to the "Senior Manager of Assault Rifles, Light and Medium Machine Guns" that FN needs to do one up in black.

Thank you.
Why????
On account that I need one in black to match my FNP-45. It'd be a shame to have them mismatch, a catastrophe of sorts.

·
Registered
630 Posts
here I am trying to firgure out how best to do my black guns in digital urban camo that uses a earth tone base coat and you want to go the other way LOL

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
God I hate you for being able to shoot a SCAR!!! :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts