FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
OK review & critique. Ask a guy who owns one.
The trend for many years, has been to own & carry someting that has a dozen bullets stacked & ready.
8 rds. Was good enough from 1911 to the late 1970's. Proficiency in shooting placement, & recoil recovery , are prolly' more important.
So , single stack, 9mm. Is still in the game.

·
Registered
876 Posts
wolverine_173 don't tell people about the P225... the price will go up and I'm looking for a NIB/LNIB P225....hehe. About 10 years ago Sig wanted to get rid of the P225 inventory and they offered 4 magazines and a Sig Sauer range bag with every purchase. I think I spent $400 NIB. Bought two. One for me and one for my younger sister(She filled out the 4473). I like an idiot I sold mine. Every time I ask her to sell it to me she says no. She doesn't even shoot it anymore. Wish I never sold mine. The P225 is an awesome gun. It's similar to Sigs P239 in size kinda, but more like a mini 226. It just feels really nice in the hand.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have a P6 and it is one of the pistols in my EDC lineup. It's a lot more accurate than I am. I shoot tighter groups with it than with my P229. Just because they are a surplus pistol they are not to be under sold.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I bought 2 of them a few years ago for around $300 each. Excellent pistol for the price, It's funny that you used a CZ for comparison. CZ's are the pistols that weened me off of SIG's. I sold both of my P6 pistols, but I would not mind having another as a truck gun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts