FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Ah the group that kidnapped the girls are African jihadis...not Mexican drug cartels...

Kinda sad how the "most powerful woman" in the world has to go to Twitter to get things done....

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah the group that kidnapped the girls are African jihadis...not Mexican drug cartels...

Kinda sad how the "most powerful woman" in the world has to go to Twitter to get things done....
You really should look at the picture....

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Bobs her head for emphasis. Look at that expression of total ignorance and self importance. I'm sure the cartel guys are going to like her facebook status and follow her on twitter.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I don't have it on my phone, but I saw that picture photoshopped to say.....I NEED A VACATION ...coupled with that look on her puss...it cracked me up.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Its a joke people!!
That does not change the fact that she looks like an unintelligent she beast on the verge of completely going off at any moment. She has to be the most unpleasant "woman" to be around, I almost feel sorry for Obongo, but they deserve each other.

Reactions: blkbd

·
Registered
56 Posts
I know this is a joke, but then so are the Obamas. Ordinarily I consider them to be feckless fools, but this hashtag sh!t is some powerful juju and I'm sure the terrorists are screaming, "OUCH! Stop hashtagging me! Mommy, Michelle is hashtagging me!" lmao... Enough screwing around, send a couple of PJ's in to get the girls back...

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
The Obama administration failed to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization prior to the last election because it contradicted the Democratic talking points on the war on terror. Election politics dictating policy is a dangerous road to travel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts