FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still want to finish the 16 pistol. but will probably have to buy a donor gun
There is just no way to build one otherwise between availability and now the huge price increase,
Also hoping for a .300 BO barrel soon.

· Registered
130 Posts
Congrats! Waiting for mine to be released from jail - Commie WA mandatory wait period.

On another note, has anyone seen or purchased the brace/stock that FN was supposed to release along with the firearm??

· Vendor
26 Posts
I just watched a shotshow video where the FN rep hinted a .300BO barrel is in the works for the 15P
Hint: It's marked "multicaliber"
Nice, thanks! I wonder if they will release barrels or complete rifles in 300BO first? Seems like they have a lot of 5.56 barrels they are trying to unload before they bring 300BO to market.

· Registered
9 Posts
Seems like they have a lot of 5.56 barrels they are trying to unload before they bring 300BO to market.
This has been my speculation. We know they’ve had a 300blk version of the SC for a while and it seems like that is the preferred configuration of the institutional customers at this point. US consumers have been hungry for this SCAR variant for years and all shoot 5.56 already so it’s an easy sell.

· Registered
150 Posts
My thoughts on sbr have changed drastically with atfs new rules. The constructive possession thing kills me. I’ve got a few sbr’s and sbs’s. These rules, to me, seem like it’s all getting setup for banning than confiscation.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts