FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello fellow FN fans!

a full year after obtaining my pistol permit here in Long Island, NY, I finally made a freaking decision and bought an FN P40 in matte black. i've never had such a hard time deciding on something in my life! i have read a little bit about some of the issues a few people have had with this gun, but it seems that these are hopefully isolated incidents and not representative of the entire line.

unfortunately, i bought the gun while upstate at my in-laws over the holidays (they live near bass pro :? ), so i did not have the coupon from my local pd and thus could not take it home with me. i'll be back up there in a week or two, so i'm pretty anxious to get it and start shooting.

i know next to nothing about handguns, but i do own some shotguns (benelli nova tactical, remington 870 trap) and a tc omega black powder rifle, as well as remington 700 .270 i enjoy deer and pheasant hunting. i am also an active 4wheeler and offshore sailor. i am married and have an 8 month old daugther. i hate being a newb in anything, and look forward to learning as much as possible from all of you on the site. thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Hello, welcome to the forum! And congrats on the purchase.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts