FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please understand, I am not an expert like most on here. I mainly have hunting rifles, a glock 17 and carry a bodyguard 380.

Went to to range today..

For now I put a cheap site on it. Firefield holographic. $39.00
Put 250 rounds through it and I could not ask for more from a small pup.

Super light, love the amount of recoil. Almost non existent, can get back on target right now.
Sited it in at 25 first. Amazing even in rapid fire, could hold a nice small pattern.
At 50 I was amazed it seemed right on.. It may have dropped a touch. (could have been me, like i said i am no expert)
Crazy part we started shooting at a 100 yard metal target. It is 10"x10" swing target. Hitting it time after time..

For a close quarters pup, I cannot say how impressed I am. My new favorite for sure..
Cant wait to hit the range again..

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
:th_bounce: Congrats!! Now comes the part where you buy ALL the accessories and tons of ammo!
Making a list now. The top rail has to go for something a bit less HUGE so looking for a quality low profile picatinny rail to snap my Zeiss Z-Point onto. Unless someone can point out a crisp breaking 3-4lb trigger I think I can live with the one that's in it. Already have 2 suppressors that'll work for it when I get it SBR'd. Found 2 mags here in Colorado last night and will be picking them up this weekend. Lastly have 1000 rounds to start out plinking, not the Federal stuff. Am I missing anything?? I'm trying to be minimalist with this gun.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
The top rail has to go for something a bit less HUGE so looking for a quality low profile picatinny rail to snap my Zeiss Z-Point onto.
I'd check with Mark McWillis of TROS to see if one of his mounts will work, this is a photo of the one I'm thinking of...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts