FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the range this morning with my 5.7 shot mix of Elite ammo along with some FN ammo. I had Elites Devastator Penetrator and Protector 1 rounds with some FN ss195 and ss198. Could definitely tell the difference between the Elite and FN especially the Devastator rounds these had a very stout recoil and very loud. The two other Elite rounds were also more powerful than the FN rounds. This was the first time I have used Elite ammo and it did not disappoint I will buy more.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
At the range this morning with my 5.7 shot mix of Elite ammo along with some FN ammo. I had Elites Devastator Penetrator and Protector 1 rounds with some FN ss195 and ss198. Could definitely tell the difference between the Elite and FN especially the Devastator rounds these had a very stout recoil and very loud. The two other Elite rounds were also more powerful than the FN rounds. This was the first time I have used Elite ammo and it did not disappoint I will buy more.
Are you L.E.???

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
YUp 5.7 ammo is not cheap in the least, then add aftermarket loads.

Reactions: Buffman

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
One month later and Howfx has not responded to my question as to whether he is L.E.

There is a reason it's NEVER listed/mentioned on Elite's web site.

Devastator is supposed to be sold to L.E. ONLY! I know this doesn't pertain to resale but it's not supposed to be resold.

In addition, L.E. is not supposed to discuss Devastator, especially on Internet forums!

·
Registered
468 Posts
One month later and Howfx has not responded to my question as to whether he is L.E.

Devastator is supposed to be sold to L.E. ONLY! I know this doesn't pertain to resale but it's not supposed to be resold.

In addition, L.E. is not supposed to discuss Devastator, especially on Internet forums!
What point are you trying to make? Im Not LE and I have devastator. Anyone with access to the internet can get whatever they want.

Who cares if he is LE?!?

·
Registered
876 Posts
I thought it was legal in America to buy the bullets, brass, and the gun powder you want and make your own ammo as long as it didn't contain any H.E. Which H.E. is illegal to purchase anyways without proper licenses.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts

Why do you care if he's LE or not, are you the internet police?? And does every LE member have to sign a non-disclosure agreement when they do get it, I seriously doubt it. Also, EA's own people have talked about it on the web in other forums so it's not a big secret.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
IF you want to see a "**** storm", have an anti-gunner get their mitts on Devastator.

I've read the tests (Buffman maybe?) in the 5.7 L.E. Only Forum on what it's capable of.

I remember vividly what happened when the media "discovered" KTM rounds which were ONLY sold to Law Enforcement AGENCIES!

Nuff said.

·
Registered
468 Posts
IF you want to see a "**** storm", have an anti-gunner get their mitts on Devastator.
What is up with you pro-gunners making up fictional stories in their head?

As I stated before, anyone with half a brain and a little bit of patience can find ANYTHING for sale on the internet/darknet. Guns, drugs, steroids, trafficed sex slaves, anything.

You running around the internet asking "er my gawd! Are you a police ossifer with those boolets!?!?" Isnt doing anything for the pro-gunners.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm clearly missing something in this discussion - you can buy 308, put it into a weapon system smaller than a PS90 and the results compared to any 5.7 round (Devastator or other) aren't even worth discussing - probably same can be said for 556. I appreciate being careful not to hand the "ban the bullet" crowd any cannon fodder put this seems a bit much given the nature of this particular forum. Realize I may mistakenly be applying common sense to this topic but so be it. Someone probably should. Best.

·
Registered
393 Posts
The whole issue is the FN FsN...the round is technically a rifle round, and it can be shot by a pistol....Bunch of crap is you ask me, but that's the deal.

Reactions: Kakashi66218

·
Registered
1,845 Posts

I've read the tests (Buffman maybe?) in the 5.7 L.E. Only Forum on what it's capable of.

I remember vividly what happened when the media "discovered" KTM rounds which were ONLY sold to Law Enforcement AGENCIES!

Nuff said.
Anti gunners will say anything and attack our rights regardless of one ammo type. There are so many different weapon systems that are equal or significantly more destructive than the P90......if the anti crowd actually educated themselves they'd be scared to death. Any kind of ammo you could ever want is available if you look hard enough and personally I could give a **** what it's labeled or who's scared of it.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Lets say "We the people" should petition the feds and or FN, that the FN 57 should be NOW be concidered a short barreled rifle, with no stock, then the handgun thing "goes away"? Only thing that shoots Rifle rounds are rifles. Everyone that plays Resident Evil and call of dooty knows this.

ON TOPIC: All I know is the ps90 keeps my wallet empty, if i have money it goes to a piggy bank literately, if you can aford EA then more power 2 ya.

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM
1 - 19 of 19 Posts