FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my PS-90 TR a few days after the new year(Christmas present for myself)

I went to the range this past Thursday and a friend and I put 80 rounds through it.

I had to use the cheap red dot off of my AR-15. I mounted it and went to blasting :arrow: I'm waiting for the C-More.

Surprisingly the red dot was pretty close to being sighted in for the PS-90. Overall I LOVE the PS-90 I didn't even wear my ears during the second mag and it didn't bother me at all. I probably won't continue to shoot it without ears, unless I ever have to respond to an active shooter, god help them. :--(
I didn't go out past 25 yards and I wasn't trying to group them, except in the center of the chest of the target.

My only complaint is the trigger, it took a while to get used to. Actually I don't think I'm used to it yet.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
You will get used to the trigger. And, once you sight in your optic (whatever U put on it) - you can get some good groupings if you rest the gun on sandbags. The stock optic is sighted for 50 yards, and that is where my Eotech on my PS90 is sighted in at. And, I've gotten 1/2" groups at 50 yards.

Anyway, enjoy the gun!

·
Vendor
5,658 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome. I put some lube on the trigger rods that activate the hammer group. It smooths it out pretty good. :?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts