FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the add says buy any Five-seveN pistol and you can send in your receipt and some other info and get 200 free rounds. I just bought a Five-seveN IOM, but it's being transfered from my FFL to me. I don't suppose I qualify for this, do I?

*crosses fingers*

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
FSCJedi said:
Ok, the add says buy any Five-seveN pistol and you can send in your receipt and some other info and get 200 free rounds. I just bought a Five-seveN IOM, but it's being transfered from my FFL to me. I don't suppose I qualify for this, do I?

*crosses fingers*
I seriously doubt it - as you are not purchasing it NEW from a store. You are likely buying it from an individual, who is shipping it to the FFL for ya.

Go ahead and try it - I suppose. But, let us know...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ShipWreck said:
FSCJedi said:

*crosses fingers*
I seriously doubt it - as you are not purchasing it NEW from a store. You are likely buying it from an individual, who is shipping it to the FFL for ya.

Go ahead and try it - I suppose. But, let us know...
Will do. I'll print out and send the form to my FFL and ask him to mail everything in for me when he receives the gun. Guess we'll see what happens. *shrug*

1 - 3 of 3 Posts