FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello FNF'ers,

I'm new to the forum and might not have seen if anyone has posted something like this already. I have fallen in love the Five-seveN, and like all of my other weapons, would like to customize the finish once I procure one for myself. What I would like to see on this thread are images of custom Five-seveNs that people have found online or of custom Five-seveNs that they own. I will start it off with what I have found so far. Please let me know what you think and what you like.

My personal preference would either be to have a dark shade of gray frame or a carbon fiber looking frame. The slide, controls, and mags, can stay black like the FDE and ODG models. If anyone has anything like this please post images.

Here are four examples I found on Welcome to Custom Digital Designs!.
1. Gallery - Category: FNH Five-Seven in Modified Wilderness MirageFlage
2. Gallery - Category: FN Five-Seven in Marine Desert Digital
3. Gallery - Category: FN Five-Seven in CDD 2-Color Digital
4. http://goo.gl/633aX (Way girly, but I wanted to show examples I could find.)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Marine desert digital looks very nice.

Sent from my EvoLTE so please pardon any typos

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Man those photos are tip top. I would like to have my Scar done one day...

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Does the OP work for that company? :icon_question:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I do not work for the company. If I did I would have had a gun or two "painted." I just like the look.

I wanted this post to turn into a custom Five-seveN pic dump but it's not happening.

I'm just trying to get ideas for when I customize the Five-seveN I get in the future.

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
TheCalvinShow -

Don't know why you answered the question whether or not you work for that company - you should just ignore crap like that here. You posted something worthwhile. Stay on track :)

Maybe now that you've "cleared yourself" some photos will be forthcoming. Or maybe not. But appreciate the link, because that company has business heading its way after seeing some photos and speaking with some satisfied customers. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Definitely some nice examples! Thanks! The pink urban makes me chuckle now that's a bit crazy on the eyes!
Well maybe if you had to pull that out on an attacker they'd think it's a toy and not take it seriously, allowing you extra time to aim for their throat (CNS destruction).

Sent from my EvoLTE so please pardon any typos

·
Registered
912 Posts
Be sure to NOT call it "a paint job" to those who do those types of finishes. My own local guy [who does excellent work] corrects anyone who asks if he can "paint his gun". :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I always wanted to see this and I finally found it. FDE with grey controls. It kinda looks weird, but I kinda love it at the same time.

Screen Shot 2014-01-24 at 11.54.39 AM.png

BTW, tax time is coming so I hope to be a Five-seveN owner is a couple of weeks. I'm still not sure if I want to search for a USG or just get a MK II because my local gun shop has the black and FDE right now... Any thoughts?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Blzngto nice!!! Just enough... not too much... Did you do it yourself or where did you have it done?

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Blzngto nice!!! Just enough... not too much... Did you do it yourself or where did you have it done?
That post is over a year old, and it's been almost that long since he was on the forum.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts