FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Using a Blackhawk Serpa. Belt loop option. Liked it enough that I bought one for use with my Glock 21 and 30. Just used the 21 & holster in an outdoor pistol match and it was still very comfortable after 6 hours of running around.

· Registered
36 Posts
Atl2TexasARmyboy said:
Using a Blackhawk Serpa. Belt loop option. Liked it enough that I bought one for use with my Glock 21 and 30. Just used the 21 & holster in an outdoor pistol match and it was still very comfortable after 6 hours of running around.

Great combo, i got the 5.7 and the glock 30, how you like your 30? Pretty damn accurate eh?
Love the 30. A great way to pack a lot of accurate 45ACP power in a small package. And it gets along well with the 5.7. :D

· Registered
36 Posts
soowah said:
Ebell, do you have any issues with the 30 in the 21 holster? I've been thinking of doing the same thing. I need something to wear around the farm.

Using a Blackhawk SERPA for my 5.7. No pics, sorry.
None at all. As a matter of fact I just used it another match that involved crouching and running without any issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.