FN Herstal Firearms banner
21 - 40 of 157 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for the compliments! I guess I was lucky .. I ordered mine on ebay and had it in about 3 days. It works great and so far, no signs of scratching or wear.

· Registered
36 Posts
Atl2TexasARmyboy said:
Using a Blackhawk Serpa. Belt loop option. Liked it enough that I bought one for use with my Glock 21 and 30. Just used the 21 & holster in an outdoor pistol match and it was still very comfortable after 6 hours of running around.

Great combo, i got the 5.7 and the glock 30, how you like your 30? Pretty damn accurate eh?
Love the 30. A great way to pack a lot of accurate 45ACP power in a small package. And it gets along well with the 5.7. :D

· Registered
16 Posts
eBell said:
Atl2TexasARmyboy said:
Using a Blackhawk Serpa. Belt loop option. Liked it enough that I bought one for use with my Glock 21 and 30. Just used the 21 & holster in an outdoor pistol match and it was still very comfortable after 6 hours of running around.

Great combo, i got the 5.7 and the glock 30, how you like your 30? Pretty damn accurate eh?
Love the 30. A great way to pack a lot of accurate 45ACP power in a small package. And it gets along well with the 5.7. :D
Ebell, do you have any issues with the 30 in the 21 holster? I've been thinking of doing the same thing. I need something to wear around the farm.

Using a Blackhawk SERPA for my 5.7. No pics, sorry.

· Registered
36 Posts
soowah said:
Ebell, do you have any issues with the 30 in the 21 holster? I've been thinking of doing the same thing. I need something to wear around the farm.

Using a Blackhawk SERPA for my 5.7. No pics, sorry.
None at all. As a matter of fact I just used it another match that involved crouching and running without any issues.

· Registered
75 Posts
If you're looking for a custom holster and don't mind paying a lot and waiting for it to be made to order, try Garrity's Gunleather. I have no experience with them personally but I do expect to order a Incognito IWB holster for my HK P7.

From the pics on the site, they make 5.7 specific holsters.

ETA: That Fobus 5.7 holster looks sweet, I'll have to order one.

· Registered
49 Posts
:? I actually use a yaqui style holster, its leather, however it was not designed for the 5.7. I also use the SHIRT from Kramer leather its not fast draw by no means but it works for CCW. :D

· Registered
12 Posts
Re: holster for lights

Is there a good paddle style holster that I can keep my surefire attached to my 5-7? I have a Fobus now but sure would like to have my light on at all times.
I have a similar requirement. I want to carry my 5-7 with a rail-mounted LaserMax laser sight permanently attached. Even though the LaserMax is a low profile attachment by itself, I have yet to see a holster that is not custom formed tight around the 5-7 rail - or am I wrong?

I would be interested to find see if a Yaqui type holster will work. I am considering getting a Yaqui paddle for my Beretta 92FS, and as the FN5-7 is a similar size, that it might just fit. Anybody have personal experience with this?

My decision is between a Yaqui paddle, a BlackHawk Serpa paddle, or Fobus paddle.
There is also a nice-looking Bianchi "paddle-lock" for the 92FS, but nothing comparable for the FN

· Registered
92 Posts
Has anyone found a good holster for a Five-Seven with tac-light mounted onto it?

Particularly, a Conceal Holster with a Tac Light/Laser?

MB

· Registered
6 Posts
Tqtran,
Thanks for the pix. Gives a guy something to lust after.
Oz :?

21 - 40 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.