FN Herstal Firearms banner
41 - 60 of 157 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
What kinda holster set-ups do U guys have for your Five-Seven pistols? Let's see em :)
Galco Concealable model...really nice leather holster

· Registered
7 Posts
+1 Blackhawk Serpa.

I absolutely love it. I was initially gonna get a Fobus. Currently have one for Beretta Storm PX4 Subcompact and Glock 30. They are great but the Serpa has a smaller profile and is more suitable for OWB carry wearing a shirt outside your pants.

· Registered
4 Posts
www.CrossBreedHolsters.com

I have the Super-Tuck IWB for my Glock.And I will be ordering one for a Five-Seven this week. Get the holster before the gun. :D The SuperTuck is THE most comfortable and concealable holster available, there might be prettier ones, but NONE will out-perform the SuperTuck!

I have friends that have bought the Five-Seven and I told them about this holster and they love it. :?

· Registered
8 Posts
Hello everyone. :)

Much glad to have found this forum and this thread, because I have a highly specific question about Fn5.7 holsters which I have found to be very hard to find the answer to by just googling.

What's the best 5.7 holster if the wearer needs it to meet the following specifications:

1. Person moving a lot ( I'm not talking about just running. Jumping, acrobatics, falls, lots of close combat at times as well)
2. Cross-draw
3. Quick-draw
4. Sometimes extreme environments ( snow, moist, lots of heat, vibrations)

Now, I realize some of these requirements are perhaps unrealistic to find encapsulated into a single holster, so maybe two holsters that together meet most of the requirements, used at different occassions, are a better idea?

Love to hear the opinions of you knowledgeable lads. :)

· Registered
339 Posts
Does anyone know if the Serpa will work for an IOM? Seems like it would be ideal for OWB carry.

· Premium Member
21,724 Posts
FSCJedi said:
Does anyone know if the Serpa will work for an IOM?
Most of the time 99.9%, the IOM will fit in a holster made for the USG. I have yet to find a holster it will not.

I have not tried the Serpa.

· Registered
1 Posts
five-seven holster

i have a five-seven with a viridian x5l light/laser, does anyone know of a holster that will fit it without having to take off the light, i would prefer it not be leather. if you guys could help the would be awesom

· Registered
259 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
Just go my Sidearmor OWB holster set up for a M3 tac light.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

· Registered
27 Posts
AmnFlury said:
have a five-seven with a viridian x5l light/laser, does anyone know of a holster that will fit it without having to take off the light, i would prefer it not be leather. if you guys could help the would be awesom
Viridian makes there own out of nylon. It's a general "large frame auto" setup.
http://www.viridiangreenlaser.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=22
I've also found this one made by blackhawk.
http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=736608
Hmm, those don't seem very confidence inspring, but I sure as hell can't find any other options.

· Registered
27 Posts
I've been wearing a CrossBreed supertuck combat cut.. I really can't say enough good thigns about this, its very comfortable and does exactly what it is supose to do.

I have one issue however and I'd like to share incase anyone else gets this..

I'm not sure if every holster will suffer from this, but mine will more often than not press the mag release with out me knowing it, causing a real issue as I have not changed the mag safety on this FiveseveN.

anyway, as you can see its just a small area that needs to be cut out, I'll do that later today and I'm sure it will be fine; I've attempted to contact the manufacture and make them aware of this as well.

Other than this ONE minor issue, its a GREAT IWB holster!

· Registered
27 Posts
Orion said:
All I have is the FOBUS Paddle Holster. I was thinking of getting the SERPA but haven't gotten around to it. The FOBUS works well, I just liked the more secure mechanism of the SERPA.
I have the SERPA in a shoulder and belt set up.

I like it a lot for its security, but i noticed on drawing from the shoulder rig that my safety would be flipped down on a quick draw, which isn't a bad thing as my finger is my safety and I never place it in the trigger guard unless I'm ready to shoot, but I don't like that it does this as it is not what is desired out of the holster and it is unpredictable in nature.

I've worn the Xbreed in some physical situations and it is VERY comfortable and since I tighten my belt a bit to keep it secure I've never had any feeling that the weapon was not in a controlled grip with the exception of one time when I slid ass first down an embankment and the 5.7 had slightly dislodged itself due to the upward force from the slide, but I immediately felt it in my back and thats a part of why I like this set up; it makes you very aware of the position of the weapon which lends to a very quick natural draw with little practice needed.

I made a minor "finger nail" cut out of the leather and now have no more issues with the mag being ejected, this is now my preferred method of conceal carry BY FAR!

41 - 60 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.