FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JPOINT (SMALL RED DOT STYLE SIGHTS) HAS ANY ONE TRIED THESE SIGHTS. I SAW A PICTURE POSTED BY ESTEVE, BUT I'M NOT SURE HOW TO ASK HOW HE LIKES THEM.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If I can ever get my son to leave a little ammo I will get to shoot it more.
It shoots fine and is good for potato plinking. The awful trigger is the limiting factor on this gun for target shooting. Red Dots are fun on any gun. If you have a little knowledge and a mill you can make one. I don't know why someone has not made a mount like this it is a natural for this gun.
I tried a rail mount and red dot but it is heavy and did not fit well. Cost is a factor the JPoint was 250.00 and you have to make a mount or pay someone so you would be at about 500.00 to increase the fun factor.

·
Banned
23 Posts
BSlacker said:
If I can ever get my son to leave a little ammo I will get to shoot it more.
It shoots fine and is good for potato plinking. The awful trigger is the limiting factor on this gun for target shooting. Red Dots are fun on any gun. If you have a little knowledge and a mill you can make one. I don't know why someone has not made a mount like this it is a natural for this gun.
I tried a rail mount and red dot but it is heavy and did not fit well. Cost is a factor the JPoint was 250.00 and you have to make a mount or pay someone so you would be at about 500.00 to increase the fun factor.

This seems to be a decent little sight along the lines of the Doctor sight, cheaper too.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=124&t=326894

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Sorry, I have one of those jpoint POS sights. They will not hold Zero. Had two gunsmith try to figure out why it wouldn't stay sighted in, neather could fix it. I had it mounted on my glock 17. The sight now sits on the shelve.

It looks like a neat idea, and the price is cheap for a reason. Cause their cheap. Don't waist your money.

Just my opinion though, you do what you want.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Devildoc I will give you 50 bucks for the POS. PM me an address and I will send to you a UPS mailing label prepaid and 50 USD cash. :D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
You'll have to get from my 10 year old nephew, I gave it to him to put on his BB gun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts