FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never shot the gun, but I do like the way it feels. Well, there is a brand new one on consignment at the local gun store, asking $950 and comes with 11 boxes of SS195 (so roughly a $200 value). It comes with the box, 3 mags, everything it does to buy it. Should I try talking price down, or just grab it up for the ammo, and re-sell at a very fair rate???

Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
Well, I've seen the Five Sevens in the upper $700 range. But many people here have been paying in the $900 range lately. I think with the ammo, and the gun being new, that's not a bad deal.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to think that I could talk the price down another $50 (hopefully). If I decide to pass on the gun, or if someone else wants it, it's at Classic Pistol in Southampton in PA. Just give me until tomorrow to make up my mind, there are other guns I want more. :shock:

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
For a brand new Fiveseven USG and 11 boxes of SS195 that seems like a pretty good deal to me. If you really want to haggle them down anymore and for some reason I don't think they will, just try and see if they will do $950 out the door so you can save the money on the sales tax.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going to skip this and put the money towards a mini-excavator. As previously stated, the gun is on consignment at Classic Pistol in Southampton. If anyone needs their number, let me know! The sad part is that I was trying to justify buying it based on the ammon alone :shock: :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ShipWreck said:
itstock said:
I'm going to skip this and put the money towards a mini-excavator.
How many rounds per minute does that fire
The money it makes will allow me to feed my already owned guns!!! :shock: I feel like I could buy 10 guns/year instead of 2 if I could just stop shooting them :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts