1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
:evil: :evil: Please elaborate

·
Registered
475 Posts
haven't seen any pics yet, the press release was the first time i heard of them coming out with a red dot mounted, probably will look like the military fnp 45 with the red dot mounted on the slide

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Either that or a mount attached to the receiver. On that MIlitary FNP - they were using a Dr Optic. Until now, the C-Mores are pretty big. So, they'd have to mount it on an attachment unless there is a totally new C-More scope.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
:evil: :evil: I'll stick with my sights personally. If I feel like its necessary to shoot further that say 50yrds...the '90 will come into play :twisted:

·
Registered
161 Posts
MadDogDan said:
Can someone post a link to this Scar press release?

MadDog :eek:
http://www.fnhusa.com/le/press/detail.asp?id=43

FN Five-SeveN with fixed C-More combat sight

A new configuration of the extremely easy-to-shoot, low recoil autoloading Five-SeveN pistol includes a fixed C-More combat sight. Firing the high velocity 5.7x28mm cartridge, the Five-SeveN sports a hammer-forged and hard chrome lined barrel for enhanced accuracy and extended service life. It is available in matte black, olive drab, or flat dark earth frames and can also be purchased with an adjustable three dot target sight or a fixed C-More Systems day sight.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Its probably the same C-More mini that will come on future PS90s.
Its pictured on the FNH website and its not a doctor or fast fire but looks to be the same size.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Read the press release carefully. The C-More is "not" an electronic dot optic like other C-More's. It says it is a "FIXED" daytime only sight. That does not sound like an adjustable "red-dot" to me.

MadDog :-D

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
^that would just kill the gun to me IMHO :roll:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts