FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Other than the basic take down for cleaning does anyone actually go as far as to REMOVE the SLIDE COVER for additional cleaning or is that unnecessary ? Thanks , Mike :roll:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I just take the barrel out and clean until everything is spotless and then apply a thin coat of oil :?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
iCeMaN said:
I just take the barrel out and clean until everything is spotless and then apply a thin coat of oil :?
Thanks bro. Hey Iceman how about that pic of your FiveseveN with the slide back for me so I can see your barrel :eek:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
wow...i don't have one. I thought some1 else posted one which is why i didn't throw one up. I can't now since I'm working bro. My apologies.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
iCeMaN said:
wow...i don't have one. I thought some1 else posted one which is why i didn't throw one up. I can't now since I'm working bro. My apologies.
Right on bro. When you have some time post it up. :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea....good deal! :?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Madhouse said:
I use my .223 boresnake - gotta be safe, since the 5.7 and .223 are both actually .224 bullets.

:?
I have a 22 rifle boresnake for my PS90 - used it for 2 years. And when I had a Five Seven - I used a 22 brush.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
B/c I have better tools for the job. If I was stranded and the gun need to be cleaned I would use it as a last resort :?

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Boresnakes have got to be the best barrel-cleaning method out there. It does an awesome job, and you can easily run it through by just opening the slide back. I have a snake in every caliber I own guns in.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
+1!!! You got that right! :?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts