FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not the end of world and don't mind waiting, but seems like a FiveseveN isn't available anywhere. There aren't any on GunBroker and haven't been for awhile aside from an over-priced used one that no one bid on and the buyer failed to relist.

Anyone have any leads on when the next batch might be released?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Seen one the other day at the gun shop. talk to Shawn or David, there # is (417)890-1234. PS this number is for two businesses so ask for the gun/pawn services. Hope this helps you.
:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GT1R390 said:
yeap, seen one at my local gun store...what state r u from?
Thanks. In VA. Seems like a batch has hit the US and a few are surfacing on the auction sites. I have a bid in on one now.

Was going to go black, but thinking about the dark earth color that's available too. Any opinions on that color?

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
They were hard to find for a little while, I had a relative try to get one a couple of months ago and we had to wait a long time until a local shop could get their hands on one.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Bought mine at a shop outside Nashville monday night for a little over $1k, went to Bass Pro Shops tonight and they have it for about $990.

·
Registered
50 Posts
there are 3 5-7's available on ksl.com, check out the classifieds, one in page az, one out of rigby Id, and one here in slc Ut, all for around 1000 with varied extra mags and ammo included.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got One

First, thanks to all that thought to post a lead on a source.

Won an auction on a new black one that came with the three 20 rd mags and two 10 rd extensions. Cost me $1075 but cc fees and shipping will make it about $1,140.

Also have another 2000 rds of 197 enroute. That makes 5,000 rds total of which 1000 is 192. Guess it's time to take the PS90 and 57 to the range.

Take care,
Matt :?

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Cabela's has them for $965.00 OTD. I just picked up a black unit to keep my FDE company. :?

If your local Cabela's doesn't have it in stock, they'll order one in from a store that does.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

·
Registered
66 Posts
The one I ordered for the wifes birthday was supposed to be in this week :cry: on the bright side 2000 rounds showed up for it and her birthday isn't until March 30th :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Five Sevens are hard to come by in northeast indiana, been looking for months and finally found one, black usg! Just gotta wait until tuesday :cry:

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
shadow6492 : They have been poping up in Allen County more recently. But they are asking $1,150 at the gun shops for them. Gander and H&H both have one now. For some reason Ed's can't seem to get any FNs in, and he's a FN Stocking Dealer too.......
Shoot me a PM and I can see if I can help you locate one local, I'm in your area and all.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wow!!! $900 to $1100 for the 5N7 now, glad I bought mine last spring for $853 now. I just knew that they would drop in price by the end of summer and thought I was screwing up. No wonder a guy offered me $1000 for mine in January, and to think I almost sold it to him.

Anyway I decided I didn't want a 4" S&W 610 that bad, too bad he didn't want my AR-57 just as bad. I might had sold it, and the 3 magazines with 3 extra springs for $1000 (upper only) but the 5N7 has found a home with me and is staying.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Fiveseven

I have picked up 2 in the last several weeks but from private sellers.

A USG unfired with 350 rounds of 192 and 3 20 round mags with extentions to 30 rounds. all the original doc's case etc...$800.00 bucks. This seemed like a really good deal. :D

An IOM that has been fired but looks to be very well taken care of with 4 20 round mags. Original case with most of the doc's etc...$1,261.00 with transfer fees. (I may have over paid but I have not done enough home work on the IOM's to know). :-?

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
52 Posts
To me the IOM and S&W pre-internal lock premium is almost out of hand with price differentials.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
dskjl : Just remember that there were only 4700 IOMs ever made. The way gun prices are and how hard it is to even find guns today, I wouldn't feel too bad if I were you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts