FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else w/ a flashlight attached to their PS90? If so, what kind?

I'm using a Streamlight Scorpion w/ a fobus light mount....

·
Registered
569 Posts
M3-LED w/aux low-level LED for preservation of night vision & stealth navigation.
Tomac

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Tomac : Is that a Nightvision scope? Do you have an IR laser to go with your "stealth"? That way only you can see the laser bean and no one else.

·
Registered
569 Posts
tqtran said:
Tomac : Is that a Nightvision scope? Do you have an IR laser to go with your "stealth"? That way only you can see the laser bean and no one else.
Nope, it's just the Trijicon Tripower. I'll definitely consider an IR beam/illuminator should I ever pick up some decent NVG to go w/it. Heck, I'd even consider replacing the P90 internal laser emitter w/an IR emitter.
Tomac

·
Registered
181 Posts
I got a PentagonLight UL200 directly from PentagonLight for $165. It is a very bright LED light. I got LED so I wouldn't have to worry about bulb burning out and I think I can safely use this light with a 3.7v rechargeable lithium ion battery too. This one has type II annodizing that looks like paint. If you want type III annodizing look for their lights with the dull finish. It is not quite SureFire quality, but then it is not nearly the price either:

http://www.pentagonlight.com/item_detail.cfm__id.454

A good dealer would be Calvin Hall at Brightflashlights.com. I bought a laser from him. He gave me a good deal and shipped it promptly. I didn't like the laser and he let me return it. Great guy. He deals off of AR-15.com now at:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=2&f=142

A

·
0 Posts
Fn_ps90 said:
As soon as I find a decently priced Surefire X200b, thats what is going on mine.
Does that come with a pressure switch or do you have to buy that seperately?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't have a cord for my Scorpion light either. But I do have 1 for my laser. So far, I am the only one I have seen to put the pressure pad in the front like I did. I wanted it way outta the way, so it wouldn't be activated unless I wanted it to be. 1 finger will do it.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
I'm not a big fan of cords which is why I mounted one of my Streamlight TLR-2s on my PS90. Its an LED light and laser combo. Basically just press one switch and I can activate both my laser and light.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tqtran said:
I'm not a big fan of cords...[/img]
I'm not really either. Some people have velcro attached to the either side of the gun. Never cared for that too much.

So far, I have yet to see anyone w/ the cord setup like I have it. I have it out the way on purpose. And if I need it, I just extend 1 finger and push on it. It's not noticeable too much either...

·
Registered
569 Posts
tqtran said:
I'm not a big fan of cords which is why I mounted one of my Streamlight TLR-2s on my PS90. Its an LED light and laser combo. Basically just press one switch and I can activate both my laser and light.
That's why I have both on my M3-LED, I can activate it w/the rocker switch should the tape switch fail yet the tape switch gives me instant on/off & momentary control w/o shifting my firing grip.
Tomac

1 - 13 of 13 Posts