FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emailed Geissele today about a possibility of a Super Scar variant with a flat trigger bow like the Super Dynamic ar triggers. The only problem, they would need enough interest in order to make a new cast for it to be even worth it for them. Would anyone be interested in a flat Super Scar?
Super Dynamic Enhanced (SD-E) Trigger

*I am not affiliated with Geissele, just love my SD and would love the same for my Scar.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
If that would increase the trigger reach I'm in.

That is the only ergonomic complaint I have about my SCAR is that the trigger reach is too short and using a deeper grip to increase trigger reach makes the magazine release too far away to get a good full finger into the center of it.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I don't think the two of us are quite the demand they need but you're absolutely correct.
I called them today and there have been a few requests for this already.

We may be in luck and people who don't have little Hobbit Fingers can stop doing the arthritis curl to get proper contact on their SCAR triggers,lol

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Hahahahaha! Know of any other Scar forums to spread the word? Also are you in CO?

Aye Aye, I'm in Colorado until I finish renovating/restoring this house I inherited then swoosh! I'll bail out of here like a coyote sprung from a trap.

If I didn't get to drive to Fort Collins in Free Northern Colorado to hang out with my normal friends twice per month I'd turn to alcoholism, lol

M4Carbine.net Forums has a thriving group of SCAR users so does Calguns.net and of course the Airsoft and GI Joe dorks over at AR15.com are jumping on the SCAR bandwagon as well so if you are a member on any of those sites you can throw up a post with a link to their contact form and maybe we can get some traction on this.

·
Vendor
1,765 Posts
Well shucks, I can do that.

All you want is the trigger bow flattened out a little? You want it totally flat, or just less curvature?

I'm getting ready to do a new batch, and since mine are wire cut from billet, I don't need a mold, just a new CAD file. If I get a dozen people interested, I can make it happen.

Art

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well shucks, I can do that.

All you want is the trigger bow flattened out a little? You want it totally flat, or just less curvature?

I'm getting ready to do a new batch, and since mine are wire cut from billet, I don't need a mold, just a new CAD file. If I get a dozen people interested, I can make it happen.

Art
Art, I'm looking for completely flat just like the SD-E. Willing to test it out for you too 8)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And I'd also be more interested in a non-adjustable.

If this were to get legs, would you set up a group buy with the options of rubber/no rubber and adjustable/non?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts