FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I did not see the welcome page for my first post. Long time lurker, decided to become legit. I linked over from the Marlin Forum which is pretty friendly. Looking forward to spending time here as well. AC.

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: gunscrewguy

·
Registered
6,665 Posts
Welcome fellow Florida Cracker -Cracker's Café, Indiantown, great breakfast on the way to OSS- glad you finally became "legit". Whereabouts in the GunShine State?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome fellow Florida Cracker -Cracker's Café, Indiantown, great breakfast on the way to OSS- glad you finally became "legit". Whereabouts in the GunShine State?
The Melbourne Area. Been here since '73. "What did you do in the War, Daddy?" "Stationed near Cocoa Beach, I protected Patrick AFB." AC

·
Registered
6,665 Posts
Ahhh, so you were the one who protected Patrick, I knew someone had to be doin' it. Apparently you did a good job, it's still there. :?

Melbourne is nice, or so it was back when we used to drive up and watch the Shuttle launches. I'm in the greater WPB area, complete sh!thole WPB is. I know it's a bit of a drive but do you ever shoot at OSS in Okeechobee, better question would be, are there any 500yd ranges near you?

The Melbourne Area. Been here since '73. "What did you do in the War, Daddy?" "Stationed near Cocoa Beach, I protected Patrick AFB." AC

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
I know it's a bit of a drive but do you ever shoot at OSS in Okeechobee, better question would be, are there any 500yd ranges near you?
Yes yes inquiring minds want to know :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes yes inquiring minds want to know :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum!
YES! Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club in southwest Palm Bay. Go west from the Malabar Road exit on I-95. Touts being the only certified 600 yard range in the state. Was voted #1 in the nation a few years ago. Check it out on the web. AC

·
Registered
6,665 Posts
AWESOME! You just made my day, I'd rather drive North a bit than to Manatee County or Dade for that matter. Thank you AC, thank you very much indeed! :?

YES! Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club in southwest Palm Bay. Go west from the Malabar Road exit on I-95. Touts being the only certified 600 yard range in the state. Was voted #1 in the nation a few years ago. Check it out on the web. AC

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Thanks for the information. We are looking for a location to get a forum shoot together :biggrin:

Reactions: SeaMac

·
Registered
6,665 Posts
It's a Member's Only club Kam that and requires an NRA membership as well, no prob w/NRA for me, I'll have to phone about club rates for membership.

Thanks for the information. We are looking for a location to get a forum shoot together :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Hmmm. Well back to the ole drawing board I guess.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts