FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just placed an order for a FN 15 SA and I should receive it sometime next week if my provider delivers as advertised!

Wahoo! I am stoked! This will be my first AR style .223 weapon since my Army/Vietnam days and I can't wait to be re-united!

Note: We do not have a FNH, FN 15 forum section yet so I am uncertain where to post FN 15 information.

Moderators please advise.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Congrats P! I look forward to hearing your review. Don't forget pictures!;)

I hope it gets its own place on the forum and not stuck in the black rifle room. It is an FN!

Reactions: P-Factor

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
Let me share my idea with you guy's. I too feel compelled to own 1, not sure why ??? but what I want to do is send the lower out and have it " color filled " with FN blue , similar to the Spikes stuff. I did run into a guy down in flordia that does some of this type of work . ( At least on the Spikes ) I was going to approach him about doing my FN, when I do order 1.

I too vote +1 on an FN15 Section.

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Congrats on the FN15, P.

Reactions: P-Factor

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Reactions: LESTER and P-Factor

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
edit: sorry akitainu your quick to the draw. :?
I'm always eager to help people spend their money.

Especially since my wife stitched "Eintritt verboten" on my wallet...her and her crafty German blood.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Let me share my idea with you guy's. I too feel compelled to own 1, not sure why ??? but what I want to do is send the lower out and have it " color filled " with FN blue , similar to the Spikes stuff. I did run into a guy down in flordia that does some of this type of work . ( At least on the Spikes ) I was going to approach him about doing my FN, when I do order 1.

I too vote +1 on an FN15 Section.
That would look great! Why not do your own fill, it's not hard. Just need some patience and a wife who understands why there's paint on the dining room table and chairs. :)

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is it just me or does that picture not match the description? The picture is the 20 inch barrel version with fixed stock. The description is the 16 inch barrel with adjustable stock.
You are correct and I challenged with the same interest as I wanted the 20" with fixed stock and confirmed prior to purchase. Good observation. :?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts