FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I am new to the 5.7 my lgs has one for 1150 and was wondering if that is a good price And don't know which model it is. Doesn't have anything on it. To see if its a mk2 or USg. Is there a way to spot the difference. Thanks for ur help. I already got some great info from this forum

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the quick responses and will check the pictures. And see what it looks like. And read the difference between them i saw a link about that differences have to read. Are any those models still good.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am sorry for repost but I saw that it was 1100 and it was preowned but wasn't fired that's why it was lower in price. The guy said when looked into the feed ramp no scratches and it was for a LE it's marked on the plastic case Is this still a good buy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Find out if the price of $1150 is the LE pricing....and is that before or after tax. I just put a deposit on an MKII at the LE price of $1030 after tax. Just a heads up.

D

·
Registered
123 Posts
The mkii controls will be black instead of the grey, that's the quickest way to tell. Course the box will say mkii also, if correct box.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts