FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, thanks for stopping in.

Has anyone found a company that makes/can make holsters for the 503 variant with the Lasermax integral light? I've been looking for quite some time now and can't seem to find one. I'd love to be able to make this my EDC/off-duty.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey everyone, thanks for stopping in.

Has anyone found a company that makes/can make holsters for the 503 variant with the Lasermax integral light? I've been looking for quite some time now and can't seem to find one. I'd love to be able to make this my EDC/off-duty.

Thanks in advance!
Hey I don’t know if you found any place or not. But I am going to go down to two places that make holsters and inquire if they would make one with mine as the donor for it. If they do I will let you know!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've reached out to several companies and they have all given me the same response of "we will consider it if interest grows." Do let me know! If they take on the project they'll likely be the first to make holsters for the variant.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've reached out to several companies and they have all given me the same response of "we will consider it if interest grows." Do let me know! If they take on the project they'll likely be the first to make holsters for the variant.
Ok so good and bad news. Bad is the place is shutting down for a week for a remodel. The good is they will make one when they reopen. IWB will be hybrid kydex with leather back. All others will be straight kydex. So next Monday I am going to drop mine off for them to make a mold.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok so good and bad news. Bad is the place is shutting down for a week for a remodel. The good is they will make one when they reopen. IWB will be hybrid kydex with leather back. All others will be straight kydex. So next Monday I am going to drop mine off for them to make a mold.
Due to the size I was going to go with a AIWB and an OWB for open carry. What is the name of the shop that is going to be making them for you? I'll have to look them up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts