FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you might have noticed I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been busy planning our appearance at the Texas International Firearms Festival. This was a big event with about 6,000 people coming through. We shot about 20,000 rounds of ammo all on silenced firearms of course. The FN guys were there representing the usual stuff. And while I love putting rounds down range on the SCAR I had a limited time to play before I had to help run the range. I did get some cool photos that I want to share though.

This was a tricked out race gun that looked cool. I didn't get to play with it but I wanted to.
Gun Firearm Airsoft gun Trigger Shotgun

Sig was there with a lot of new stuff. I'll let the pics speak for themselves.
Black Footwear Black-and-white Shoe Shadow
Fictional character Vehicle
Trigger Metal

· Registered
8,711 Posts
So you might have noticed I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been busy planning our appearance at the Texas International Firearms Festival. This was a big event with about 6,000 people coming through. We shot about 20,000 rounds of ammo all on silenced firearms of course. The FN guys were there representing the usual stuff. And while I love putting rounds down range on the SCAR I had a limited time to play before I had to help run the range. I did get some cool photos that I want to share though.

This was a tricked out race gun that looked cool. I didn't get to play with it but I wanted to.
View attachment 32892

Sig was there with a lot of new stuff. I'll let the pics speak for themselves.
View attachment 32893 View attachment 32894 View attachment 32895 View attachment 32896

i spy with my little eye --- SIG MPX w BRACE!! Do tell amigo!!!! Any hands on???

· Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i spy with my little eye --- SIG MPX w BRACE!! Do tell amigo!!!! Any hands on???
Oh man I love that gun so much I have one on order. I'm a huge subgun fan and already own 3 Sig's so it works for me. It's hard not to be biased but this thing rocked. The trigger was great it ran perfect and had no recoil.

· Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I also spy spy with my own 2 eyes a salvo!!!!!! Yummy looks good enough to eat!! How did that go over with the crowd? Also what is on the sig p226? Supressor make model?
That is the new silencer from Sig I don't know that they landed on a name yet. Also the look might change but it sounded good and ran good.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.