FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received mine in one week! Great service from FN. BTW: if dealer won't turn over the 4473 copy, a short note to FN stating that does the trick.

·
Registered
156 Posts
K4AA said:
Received mine in one week! Great service from FN. BTW: if dealer won't turn over the 4473 copy, a short note to FN stating that does the trick.
Two months for me, no 4473, but my place prints all the stuff out on the receipt so no problem.

Put it on my 10/22 Charger.

I'll keep the EoTech for the PS90.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Took a couple months but my C-More finally came in. I put it on my 9mm AR since it looked fugly on my PS90. Not sure if it's worth $299 but it does seem to work well.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sent my paperwork in on Tuesday, got a call today asking for me to clarify my crappy handwriting. I wish I could remember her name, but she said she would try to get the sight out TODAY!!!

This is bar none the best customer service I've experienced from ANY company. Kudos to you FN!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Update:
Faxed off paperwork for both offers on 9/6 and a box with 2 mags & 100 rounds was waiting for me today (13 business days). No sign of the 200 rounds for the Fiveseven as of yet, just a big smudge on my front window where I press my face every time I think I hear the big brown truck.

:?

·
Registered
139 Posts
abomb60 said:
Took a couple months but my C-More finally came in. I put it on my 9mm AR since it looked fugly on my PS90. Not sure if it's worth $299 but it does seem to work well.
That's one of the reasons I sent for the mags/ammo for my TR instead of the C-more.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Farmer Ted said:
abomb60 said:
That's one of the reasons I sent for the mags/ammo for my TR instead of the C-more.
I faxed my paperwork on Aug 13, 08 for the mags and ammo. I called a while later they said it's the hands of the warehouse now, and they would call me when ready to ship. I imagine that they don't have something in stock. Probably those 10 rounders they gotta send me.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
strojo said:
Sent my paperwork in on Tuesday, got a call today asking for me to clarify my crappy handwriting. I wish I could remember her name, but she said she would try to get the sight out TODAY!!!

This is bar none the best customer service I've experienced from ANY company. Kudos to you FN!!!
That would be the one, the only, Stephanie!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Faxed my paper work on 9-29-008 and got it TODAY!!!!!!!!

Awesome, but the only thing is that I bought (2) PS90s and sent both receipt copies, showing 2 different serial #s, but got only 1 C-More , oh well, I guess I cant ***** .

But man, 3 days. :? :?

·
Administrator
11,707 Posts
Merc said:
Faxed my paper work on 9-29-008 and got it TODAY!!!!!!!!

Awesome, but the only thing is that I bought (2) PS90s and sent both receipt copies, showing 2 different serial #s, but got only 1 C-More , oh well, I guess I cant ***** .

But man, 3 days. :? :?
I call about the second one. I think that it is not limited to 1 per household but rather one per firearm.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
2 months since I sent in my paperwork. I have a call in to Stephanie also.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Definitely call them...it's one per firearm. I received one C-More for each PS90 I purchased.....same name, same address, different receipts and serial numbers. I didn't mail them together so maybe there was just a mixup on yours. I'm of course assuming both of your PS90 models qualified for the C-More promotion.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ultimate accessory for your free C-More: an AR-15

If you buy a triple rail PS90, the C-More offer is confounding because it can take awhile to arrive. In the mean time, you have no sighting system for your new toy. While I waited, I bought an inexpensive NcSTAR Mark III 2-7X32 P4 Sniper Tactical Scope with integral quick detach mount and red/green illuminated reticle. As it turns out, this was a fantastic optical system for my PS90. The magnification and cross hair reticle allow me to shoot the PS90 to it's full accuracy potential.

When the C-More reflex sight arrived, I could tell it was a quality item but did not have a weapon for it. So I decided to build a weapon around the C-More. I ended up with a Rock River Arms A4 flat-top mid-length LAR-15 with a stainless 16" heavy barrel, .223 Wylde chamber, fixed A2 front sight, GG&G flip up rear sight, Magpul CTR (commercial) sliding butt stock, and match trigger.

The C-More body is quite long, but it fit in front of the GG&G rear sight, on the flat-top rail perfectly. The C-More is also an ideal sight for a co-witness setup with AR iron sights. This is not surprising as the C-More has been used for AR-15 tactical match shooting for years. You mount the C-More on the receiver rail but keep it turned off as you adjust the iron sights for point of impact. Then you turn the C-More on and adjust the red dot so it sits on top of the front sight post. You then have the option of flipping the rear sight down for a clearer sight picture and aiming with both eyes wide open. The RRA LAR-15 just arrived, so I sighted in with my laser bore sighter and will sight in at 100 yds soon.

The C-More lacks a lens cover but I have a disassembled cheap NcSTAR holosight I use for parts and its rubber lens cover fit nicely with a stretch/friction fit.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Keep us posted Rice :?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I talked to c-more about about the cover and they said to use a scopecoat cover (midway #399574 for ref.) Fits nice and protects the sight.

Bruce

1 - 16 of 16 Posts