FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say that in my 48+ years of life I have dealt with all kinds of customer service. Having been in customer service for most of my life, I take it personally, and appreciate it when it's deserved.

Recently dealt with Bob Ailes, and he was outstanding.

Professional, fast and made me feel like FN is a company I can rely on.

This means a lot to me.

Thank you Bob. And thank you FN for putting the right person in the job!

:shock:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Turbozag said:
I must say that in my 48+ years of life I have dealt with all kinds of customer service. Having been in customer service for most of my life, I take it personally, and appreciate it when it's deserved.

Recently dealt with Bob Ailes, and he was outstanding.

Professional, fast and made me feel like FN is a company I can rely on.

This means a lot to me.

Thank you Bob. And thank you FN for putting the right person in the job!

:shock:
I wish to second this (all but the 48+ years of life part... hehehe) whole heartedly! I had to call Bob this past week when the lower lip on the right-side rail and the right-side rail itself of my Tri-Rail broke off (with Surefire G2 attached) when it fell off of a CHAIR! I hadn't even shot a SINGLE ROUND from it yet. I was literally walking back into my cabin after having set up the target at 50 yards! I was soooooo upset and angry!

I called Bob that following Monday, and he said that this sort of thing should never have happened. He issued a recall tag for it, I boxed it up and wrapped it in brown paper, and UPS picked it up this past Thursday! Now THAT'S customer service! I should have a new one in a few weeks, according to Bob! Thanks! :? :?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
You're back from South Korea now? Kewl.

I know you mentioned that you were sad (in the past) that you couldn't play with a PS90 until U got back.

·
Registered
356 Posts
ShipWreck said:
You're back from South Korea now? Kewl.

I know you mentioned that you were sad (in the past) that you couldn't play with a PS90 until U got back.
I was back from S. Korea until yesterday. Now I'm back IN S. Korea. :( I still didn't get to play with it for real... :cry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts