1. Any shims or jam nuts required?
2. Is indexing required? Should one of the prongs be in a specific location?
3. What torque spec should be applied to the FH?
4. Is rocksett requires?
5. If rocksett is used, what to use to clean the threads before applying rocksett
6. Any other tips
2. not really, only if you want but it would require figuring out how to time it and it would look funky with the jam nut.
3. I'm sure there is one but I've never had a problem with good and snug.
4. not required but I do believe FN uses it since they plan on suppressing the gun with this flash hider as the mount.
5. clean both the flash hider and barrel threads with acetone, let the rocksett cure over night before using and go light with the rocksett. More is NOT better with rocksett.
6. don't over think it........it ain't rocket science :mrgreen: