FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone and first time on this forum.

I am the proud owner of two hi-powers, and I recently purchased a Five seveN IOM unfired/NIB. However, no restricted letter was included which is a bummer.

Not to be down and out, I joined this forum in anticipation someone out there in TV land has a letter somewhere. If so, please let me know.

Email is [email protected]

Thanks and I am glad I joined this forum. It helped drive my purchases of FN products!

Peace,

Mike

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump to the top. Still looking and hopeful someone out there has an extra IOM restricted letter from 2003 or 2004.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike! U
You might have to be patient. This is a slower paced board
and it's the weekend, so the people with what you're looking for are probably out fishing :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you FN47. I will adopt a more patient profile. I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and fishing!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am going to contact FN USA and request a letter, copy or pdf of the enforcement letter. I will let this forum/thread know of my progress or lack thereof. Wish me luck as I still would be willing to purchase an existing letter.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I heard back from FN USA. Not a copy to be found at HQ. I requested a second look because in a such a highly regulated and litigious industry one would think a pdf is at least on file. Secondarily the letter came from the marketing department so someone or some governing body at FN had to approve its distribution. FN USA was pleasant and timely in their response much to their credit.

So I thank everyone in advance for assistance. I am hopeful one is out there in a good condition while I await another email from FN USA. I will report back to this board for future reference.

Mike

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Second email sent to FN. No word back yet. I am still seeking an original letter and envelope as well. Fingers crossed! Thanks for reading!

Mike

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Almost a week and no word back from FN. I may call them but I surmise they have nothing to offer at this point. I am still looking and I remain optimistic.

Mike

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am going to bump this to the top in anticipation that someone out there in FN land has a restricted letter for sale.

Enjoy summer!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Almost 2020 and I thank everyone for all of their assistance. I am still looking for the original. A great and health 2020 to all in FN land!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts