FN Herstal Firearms banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
If you dont mind me asking, what exactly is this letter for? Im not understanding this, lol

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
When the IOM (Individual Officers Model) version of the 5.7 was released it was restricted to LEO's only. So many who have obtained a IOM 2nd hand try to obtain the original paperwork to "complete" the kit.

Reactions: LESTER

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
When the IOM (Individual Officers Model) version of the 5.7 was released it was restricted to LEO's only. So many who have obtained a IOM 2nd hand try to obtain the original paperwork to "complete" the kit.
Thank you Mike for the response to the inquiry. I am still looking for that LEO letter. It seems to be a unicorn of sorts.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thank you but that is not what I am looking for. That document was referring to someone that was a reloader and packed too much gunpowder leading to a barrel blowout. FN sent a warning about reloading is not advisable.

Sorry for the delayed response but thank you nonetheless. The seller on ebay is quite knowledgeable on FN, HK and Glock material. I have purchased from him in the past.

Needless to say, I am still looking. Stay well during these times.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Pre Election Bump Time. I am still looking for that elusive IOM LEO letter. Even if scanned I can print out in color. Best to everyone and stay healthy.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts