FN Herstal Firearms banner
61 - 80 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Another scam artist lurking sent me pic from his 'uncle' on a sold IOM letter back in 2016 on this site using the same #SN. Beware of Jrv231 and his email [email protected].

Same scam as before, his 'uncle' has the material you seek to move you to another server off this site.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Bump - I was lucky enough to have a nice seller on Gun Broker send me a copy/photo. However, the resolution was not great, but still much appreciated. I still seek the original document(s).

Thank you everyone if you can still pass the word around to FN IOM owners past or present.

Scammers not welcome.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
July 4 weekend bump.

Also, I looking for Law Enforcement stamped 20 round magazine. I have one right now, and I would like to compliment with a sibling.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Summertime bump! I am still looking for the original law enforcement letter than came with the FN 5.7 IOM model since it was only sold to LEO prior to 2004.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
TTT for Law Enforcement letter that came with the original IOM pre-ban to register the sale/ownership of the IOM with FN.

I did find on GunBroker.com an original 20 round Law Enforcement stamped magazine that is original to the IOM.

Difficult to find letter. Let me know if anyone has one (not a scammer with pics from Google images - you folks can go run to the light).

Thanks!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
The letter indicates that the pistol was sold to a law enforcement entity, and a way by which it was to be tracked if sold to a 3rd party.

The IOM pre-dated the assault weapons ban expiry in 2004 and therefore with 20 round capacity was limited to military and law enforcement before being made available to the public (if yours came with a 20 round magazine it would state for military or LEO purposes only).

Anyway, would you be willing to part with the letter?

Thank you for your inquiry.

61 - 80 of 115 Posts