FN Herstal Firearms banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Another scam artist lurking sent me pic from his 'uncle' on a sold IOM letter back in 2016 on this site using the same #SN. Beware of Jrv231 and his email [email protected].

Same scam as before, his 'uncle' has the material you seek to move you to another server off this site.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Bump - I was lucky enough to have a nice seller on Gun Broker send me a copy/photo. However, the resolution was not great, but still much appreciated. I still seek the original document(s).

Thank you everyone if you can still pass the word around to FN IOM owners past or present.

Scammers not welcome.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Friday bump!

Still looking for an original (not a scammer sending me a pic off of google images - nice try)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
July 4 weekend bump.

Also, I looking for Law Enforcement stamped 20 round magazine. I have one right now, and I would like to compliment with a sibling.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Summertime bump! I am still looking for the original law enforcement letter than came with the FN 5.7 IOM model since it was only sold to LEO prior to 2004.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Bump again. Nice couple of weeks without the scammers emailing me images off of google.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
TTT for Law Enforcement letter that came with the original IOM pre-ban to register the sale/ownership of the IOM with FN.

I did find on GunBroker.com an original 20 round Law Enforcement stamped magazine that is original to the IOM.

Difficult to find letter. Let me know if anyone has one (not a scammer with pics from Google images - you folks can go run to the light).

Thanks!

61 - 73 of 73 Posts