FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have a new video out! This time we are comparing the SilencerCo Spectre 2, SilencerCo Sparrow and the Tactical Solutions Axiom on the FN Five-Seven Pistol. The results are great and this is an awesome gun to shoot with a silencer. Check it out out and subscribe to our Youtube page to keep up to date on all of our tests.

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Jeremy any ETA on Axioms coming in stock?
Yeah, I really like the looks of the Axiom. I wasn't planning on suppressing the Five-seveN, but then again I've never really been one to stick to a plan.

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Axioms are going to be awhile. We sell them super fast and they can't keep up with production.
Thanks. I got on the wait list.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I have the Spectre II and I now want the axiom after y'all's video. Not cool. So not cool...:tongue:

Reactions: hillbillyjim

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
On the wait list. I thought the sparrow SS would be a little better than a spector II. Now if i can see them against a SBR PS90! PLEASE!!!
As I did with the SCAR if someone wants to send us a PS90 or AR57 we will do a video with every silencer that works with it. It's not cost effective for us buy a PS90 for the video.

·
Registered
961 Posts
As I did with the SCAR if someone wants to send us a PS90 or AR57 we will do a video with every silencer that works with it. It's not cost effective for us buy a PS90 for the video.
If it is cost effective to provide me a free adapter to my Spectre II I will bring my butt to Austin and provide my PS90 :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts