FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Performify and I'm an FN Addict. :)

Yes, I have three identical FNAR's. I've always been a strong believer in "two is one, one is none."
That said, I have decided that having three identical FNAR's is probably a bit much even for me.

For sale or for trade: up to quantity two as-new FN FNAR Heavy Barrel short stroke piston-driven semi-auto sniper platform rifle guaranteed at 1MOA from the factory.

You're on an FN Forum so you probably don't need the spiel, but here's the breakdown: This heavy barrel version of the FNAR is chaambered in 7.62x51mm NATO (308 Winchester) and features an ambidextrous magazine release and 20" cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC fluted barrel with hard-chromed bore and target crown. A one-piece, receiver-mounted MIL-STD 1913 optical rail comes standard, along with a trio of similar accessory rails attached to the adjustable synthetic stock’s fore-end for mounting a battery of tactical lights and lasers. The FNAR uses a two-stage non-adjustable trigger specified at between 3.25 and 5.5 pounds

In short -- this is IMO one of the best, most accurate, most reliable factory SASS-type rifles available.
Guaranteed at 1MOA from the factory and carries FN's full lifetime warranty.

Each of my FNAR's will come with 2x 20-round magazines and all factory accessories (factory box, factory paperwork, three interchangeable recoil pads and three interchangeable comb inserts for customizing the rifle to your preferred ergonomics).

For those new to the FNAR, I strongly suggest the following youtube video: "FN FNAR: Heavy Hitter, Accurate" by Nutnfancy (embedded at the end of this post)

Both of the FNARs I am parting with are unfired except as test fired from the factory.
One is a 2008 manufacture (319MP serial prefix) and one a 2009 (319MN prefix), not that this matters.
The FNAR heavy retails for $1500 new with only one 20-rd magazine.

FNAR Heavy SASS unfired $1250 SHIPPED with two 20-rd magazines (+$65 value) and full factory kit.

Buy (or trade for) both for $2500 and I'll throw in one extra 20-rd magazine (+$65 value) and your choice of either a 5rd, 10rd, or yet another 20-rd magazine (+$65 value).

Face-to-face deals at asking price within an hour of Sarasota, FL come with a South African .308 battle pack!

Cash is king but any interesting trades considered as long as we're talking the following calibers (in order of preference):
.308 (7.62x51), .223 (5.56), .45 ACP, 7.62x39, .50 (rifle only no pistols), .22LR or 12-gauge

I am especially interested in the following trades (with the appropriate equalizers on whichever side obviously):
FN SCAR 17s
FN SCAR 16s
FN FS2000
FN PS90
FN Five-seveN MKII
FN SLP
High-end AR15's (5.56 only) e.g. XCR, Larue, Noveske)
High-end .45ACP handguns esp. FNX-45T
Quality AK's (7.62x39 only)
FAL (metric please)

I have scopes, rings, more magazines, and ammo that can be added if the buyer desires.
Also willing to do a combo deal with my Springfield TRP listed in the non-FN Guns section.
http://fnforum.net/forums/f30/springfield-trp-ss-extras-1150-shipped-wts-wtt-pc9107lp-46815.html

HI-RES CLICK HERE

HI-RES CLICK HERE

HI-RES CLICK HERE

HI-RES CLICK HERE

HI-RES CLICK HERE

HI-RES CLICK HERE

HI-RES CLICK HERE

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
one FNAR sold locally... one still available.

(or maybe two... for the right price anything I own is for sale)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just some quick FN-forum specific trade ideas

Will trade straight up one FNAR + 2 mags for your as-new FNX-45-TAC with full factory kit.

Will trade two FNAR's + 4 total mags for your SCAR 17s.
Will add cash, accessories (have several other FNAR mags) if needed for your SCAR 17s depending on condition / accessories.
I even have multiple optics options if yours comes with optics...

Will trade FNAR(s) for FS2000, PS90, Five-seveN Mk2, or SLP... exact trade will be determined by condition, accessories, etc.

thx!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump -- ready to move one or both of my remaining FNARs, make me an offer! Cash is king but trades are welcome!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey performify,

I have a fnp-45 tactical in black with four magazines if you would be interested in some sort of trade. I saw you already have a fnx-45 tactical.
Thanks, HusabergIan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts