FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 16" FNAR 308 semi auto package for trade that is mint, 10 mags four of which are new in package, 480 rounds of ammo 5 boxes federal premium, 9 boxes of pmc bronze and 10 boxes of core lok, it has a DNZ reaper scope mount and a Burris fullfield 6.5x20x50 scope along with the factory hard case and all included factory combs and butt pads, close to $2500 for rifle and included extras, rifle is ready for you to sight load mags and go, I will entertain all trades, especially high end 1911's, ruger gunsite scout any scar, ruger stainless mk hunter fluted, factory built AR's etc will trade up down or take multiples in trade, not interested in glocks unless olive or FDE , please IM or email thanks.

Willing to split depending on trade, if entire package is wanted looking for a 2k value trade, if rifle in stock form with 2 mags factory hard case paperwork and combs and butt pads I am looking for a $1200 + trade, I can work any combo needed with scope, mount, ammo, mags etc. FN trades get my attention !!!

I have 680 plus all positive feedback in ebay under Todd-13 and over 30 positives on AR15.com under Todd400
if we trade your FFL must accept from an individual ad mine does, Thanks

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.