2 - PS90 & a TPS

·
Registered
131 Posts
ShipWreck said:
AGG said:
tgr934x4 said:
Six PS90's, 2 40 cal, 2 9mm, And a parts kit for the PS90
Damn dude, 6 PS90's- you hold the PS90 record- cool!
Someone on this site has 8, if I remember correctly.
I only wanted 1 to begin with, but its like a fricking addiction for me ! Especially when I walk into the local shop and something is way below what it should cost, I buy it ! Most times my fiance just shakes here head at me, unless its a PS90 then she wants it, I swear she loves the rifle more than I do !

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
tgr934x4 said:
ShipWreck said:
AGG said:
tgr934x4 said:
I only wanted 1 to begin with, but its like a fricking addiction for me ! Especially when I walk into the local shop and something is way below what it should cost, I buy it ! Most times my fiance just shakes here head at me, unless its a PS90 then she wants it, I swear she loves the rifle more than I do !
Are all six different variations, or is there one variation you like that you may have 2x + on?

·
Registered
131 Posts
AGG said:
tgr934x4 said:
ShipWreck said:
AGG said:
tgr934x4 said:
Are all six different variations, or is there one variation you like that you may have 2x + on?
We have one black with the white site and one black with the black site, two greens with eotech sights and flashlight, laser combos and two tri-rails with acogs and light, laser combos. Oh, and that p90 parts kit. My fiance is looking at buying her cousins Ps90 tri-rail as he is a Marine and doasn't realy like it, so I guess we will then have 7 !!?? When wil it stop? Probably never ! At least I hope !

·
Registered
203 Posts
1 FNP9, 1 FNP40, FN Hi Power, FiveseveN. And a Browning Pro-40 and DSA FAL if you can count those.

·
Registered
62 Posts
1 FNP9M. That gun was my FN virginity. I really liked the Hi-power, so my first gun was a hi-power clone, but my first real FN? The FNP-9M. I had my eye on it for about 5 months.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just a PS-90 & a FS2000. I would love to add a High Power and a SCAR to that list though :shock: Perhaps a target rifle or some sort

1 - 20 of 30 Posts