FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this Fn Hi Power serial 57492 and has matching numbers on frame slide and barrel with tangent sight to 500 meters has the waffen marking waA615 on frame and slide.
Fabrique nationale d armes de guerre herstal belique any info would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Ken
i will try to post a couple pics also

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You yes it is great condition I think it is around 1942 to 43 but not sure with the research i have done already. yes i think this is when the Nazi's took control of the factory

·
Premium Member
8,531 Posts
Welcome
Great Pistol you got there.
I'm super curious, how is it that right now this minute you seem to be logged in to over 10 forums/boards and posting similar posts? Are you the fabled oft mentioned rarely seen Super User?

·
Premium Member
8,531 Posts
I've seen the Super User, I snapped a pic.......

View attachment 145052
unWholly crapische @Sir_Ricardo you've captured the uber rare Super User in an image emulsification. Strangely though it seems to have a stick, post or pole up it's @$$ with another protruding from one of it's thighs as if it were a self-standing cardboard cutout of the oft fabled rarely seen Super User. @Sir_Ricardo are you tellin'us true?

·
Premium Member
8,531 Posts
Good eye, however I think they are hiking poles he just stuck in the ground.
Tell me more about these thigh high and rectal hiking poles. I get that Super Users are known for their extraordinarily long reach or so it is rumored.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts