FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Browning Hi-Power .40 S&W and FEG P9R 9mm Hi-Power Clone

First time out of the box and to the range with both pistols was on Tuesday. I like them; the only problem with either was the FEG that failed to feed 3-4 times...going to polish the feed ramp with simichrome and see if that helps. The ammo may have been suspect too - Speer Law Enforcement Hollowpoints from work...

I also have an FNP9 and an L1A1.

·
Registered
48 Posts
nothin special (except the SFS feature which is cool)

By fnshooter, shot with FE190/X750 at 2007-09-24

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi, I didn't have the time to get a USPS money order for this so I have to wait, probably for another week, for a bank in the midwest to clear my check so the current owner can send me this '88 model.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got this one at the gun show last weekend. I have been able to find quite a few Belgiums but most were either beat up or over priced. I got a set of Mil-Tac G10 grips in the mail today and the slide is going to Novak next week for new sights.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Dobber said:
Got this one at the gun show last weekend. I have been able to find quite a few Belgiums but most were either beat up or over priced. I got a set of Mil-Tac G10 grips in the mail today and the slide is going to Novak next week for new sights.
Sweet :?

·
Registered
156 Posts
My Hi Power

And yes, it is a Belgium.

When it's not being taken out, it stays in it's original box, nanner nanner nanner. :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member here with my contribution to the photo thread.

NOTE: Since this photo was taken, the front sight has been replaced with a fiber optic one... Novak's of course

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Power pix

Here is my first customized Hi Power. Don Williams of the Action Works did a great job.

This is my off duty rig with a Cold Steel Tanto with Front Sight logo.

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
FN SFS 9mm.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Browning Hi Power Practical in 9MM with Heinie SlantPros in serrated black, Don Williams Blue'd slide, Cylinder and Slide ignition parts and Type II hammer and Herrett's cocobolo stocks...

Bill

1 - 19 of 19 Posts