FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

As a Belgian, I very much like our military hardware.

Unfortunatly I don't have (yet) a permit for owning real steel, so I'm trying to buy myself as many FN models for using in one of my hobbies, airsoft. :)

As you would already know, some time ago the F2000 came out and I quite immediatly bought myself one.

I hope that I can use this forum to find as many tools, gadgets and so on, to make my airsoft guns as real as possible. :twisted:

·
Registered
114 Posts
well, just dont spend too much on that airsofting stuff...

licenses have gotten rather expensive in Absurdistan (aka Belgium) lately. thought they're currently reviewing the firearms laws and hopefully they'll make it more manageable now, but i doubt we can expect much (not in the least because the whole discussion falls in the same timeframe as the Van Temse trial)

really, it's no wonder random civilians are scared ****less of guns and stuff, when the media keeps saying someone was shot with a 30mm (it was a leveraction .30-30) or that Van Temse owned a 4.10 (lol, that's more than 10cm? no, it was a .410 of course).

to little do the average citizens here see that no one is more lawabiding than gun owners in Belgium, because we're all scared ****LESS of loosing our licenses if you break the law. hell, you can be denied a (new or renewed) license because you had a minor D.U.I. or taking a leak next to the road because you forgot to make a pitstop (undecent exposure...), which makes us very responsible little citizens...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Question, are all of the models that are available here , like the PS90 & FS2000 available in Belgium if you have a "Permit/License"?

·
Registered
119 Posts
What FN airsoft guns do you have? Have you put the reflex sight on the airsoft p90 if you have one? I have a airsoft p90!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Question, are all of the models that are available here , like the PS90 & FS2000 available in Belgium if you have a "Permit/License"?
the PS90 and FiveseveN are out of the question, since the 5.7x28mm calibre is banned BY NAME in our gunlaws. (the only calibre to be banned by name btw)

as for the availability of other FN products, well we can get most stuff, though we dont have such a broad diversity in models and versions as the other guys on this forum here get in the USA. everything is far more expensive too, so don't look at american prices before going to shop in Belgium (or you'll likely blow your brains out in frustration).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ss190 said:
What FN airsoft guns do you have? Have you put the reflex sight on the airsoft p90 if you have one? I have a airsoft p90!
I've got a ACM FN2000 and a Well P(lastic)-90.

The FN2000 is really good, average 350FPS, but the Well is crap, just good enough to hang an the wall with a paint job.

Within the next weeks I'm goint to buy a STAR FNC with the STAR rail.
Next on the list is the Tanaka HP/GP and the Marushin Five-seveN.
Afterwards maybe a Minimi and a FAL.

I'm not going to buy a SCAR as they are not used by the Belgian Forces.

Regarding getting me real deal licence, well I'm currently following some lessons and trying to remember the laws because I'll be tested on this stuff!!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm not going to buy a SCAR as they are not used by the Belgian Forces.
i think they will eventually, but only once FN says it is truly finished tweaking it. until then, they've got the F2000 to play with.

i'm not sure they'll adopt the SCAR-L, but i'm pretty sure they'll use SCAR-H DMRs.
Mythos said:
Regarding getting me real deal licence, well I'm currently following some lessons and trying to remember the laws because I'll be tested on this stuff!!!!!
no worries... the tests are cake if you're a gun enthousiast. (your firing range should also have supplied you with the likely questions and answers)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts