FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called FN yesterday to see if they got my paperwork I sent in 2 weeks ago for the promotional C-More sight. Stephanie stated she thought the would be in next week and be shipped out then. To my surprise, I just got a personal phone call on my cell phone from her informing me that they have arrived early and mine was being shipped today. She then gave me the tracking number. I think that is outstanding personal service. Thank you Stephanie! :p

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Yup Im pleased, Stephanie treated me well. It took me longer to get page 2 of 4473 from the dealer then to get my sight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
One of the best in customer service

Brand new to this forum and as well to owning a PS90. I sent an email to Robert with my paperwork and 3 days later I had my new CMORE site. The best customer support that I have seen. Impressive.

Not as confident with this company Magazineparts.com .

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Im not sure I saved it but I can check my desk when I get to work in the morning. If I forget and nobody else has it give me a PM reminder tomorrow.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
monkeyboogers said:
What is the phone # to reach Fn ? I still haven't received my c-more sight. It's been at least a month. I need to check in on this. Thanks
Call bob and he'll fix ya up!

Bob Ailes
Customer Support Manager
PO Box 697
McLean, VA 22101
T: 703-288-1292 ext-122
F: 703-288-1730

·
Registered
1 Posts
my buddy and i bought our ps90s the same day. i mailed mine in and recieved the sight 5 days later, he faxed his info and got it to his door 3 days later! hats off to FN customer service, i'm going to write a thank you letter to them today!

·
Registered
475 Posts
its always nice to hear when fn's customer service comes thru! even though i never had to call i'm glad to hear they treat their customers well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
+1 for Bob Ailes

Cust serv couldn't have been better with minor P90 mag issue.

They don't pay him enough. I will buy a scar-H when they are out because I know he has my back.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
FN has "the" best CS! When I 1st got my PS90 I had a very small issue (not with the gun) the next day the problem was fixed in a big way! :?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
My letter for the 2 mags slipped through the cracks and was never received. By the time I called to check on it, the pdf form had been removed from the site so I couldn't try again. *sigh*

·
Registered
857 Posts
wow - I emailed bob about 3 weeks ago and left a voice message with customer service about a week ago and have still not hear back

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I had to wait a little bit to get my mags and ammo, was about a month. Dealing with FN USA was a pleasure, and friendly, when I inquired about my status.

Then I recieved my 2, 50 rounders and ammo!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts