FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 16s yesterday after lusting after the weapon for a long while. I am happy with everything about it except the trigger but knew they were not fitting for the gun before I bought. I will start there with modifications and will use this forum to help in my decision on how to go. I also own an FN FNAR but have never fired it. My next purchase will be a 17 s as I try to standardize in 7.62x51, 5.56 and 7.62x39. Wish FN would build a 7.62x39 on the SCAR platform.

·
Premium Member
9,577 Posts
Welcome to the form and congrats on the 16. I put a Geissele trigger in mine, makes a world of difference.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the form and congrats on the 16. I put a Geissele trigger in mine, makes a world of difference.
Yessir. I went straight to the Scar 16s thread and started reading posts on trigger upgrades. Sounds like the Shooting Sights is an option also. Too bad FN did not see fit to put a nice trigger in the gun from OEM. Mine feels like a cheap Azz AK 47 trigger.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome from the People's Republik of Kolorado, a division of Kommiefornia, inc.:welcomesigntb3:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Congrats on the 16 and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Have not got to fire the 16s yet and just found a previously owned 17s. The owner took my offer so I guess I will just have to go get it! Both are in black so does this mean I need duplicates in FDE?

It is a sickness cured only by death.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts