FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im interested in adding with my fnps90 a fn p in 40 or 45. I really like the 45 model the best. The only problem with that model for me is my hands are small. Ive read that the weapon would surprise people with small hands in ref to the grip. Are there any of you guys with fnp 45 with small hands and what do you think? Soon I'll test one for myself. Does all the fnp models come with adecocker? :grin:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Yep, both come with a de-cocker. I bet you'll find the grip size comfortable with either, due to the changeable grip panel.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Actually, the FNP-45 will be available with a manual safety. Decisions, decisions.

--
Mike

·
Registered
873 Posts
I have small to average hands, and I find my FNP 45 to be quite comfortable to handle with the flat back strap installed.

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, what do you plan to use this for? Personal defense, collecting, target shooting? I would go with the 40 in all those situations.

·
Registered
873 Posts
IMHO, either caliber is beyond merely capable.

PD0907, you cannot go wrong either way. Even though I find my FNP 40 to be quite accurate, I shoot any of my .45s even better.

Your mileage may vary.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For service

I'm a serving Police Officer and a die hard 40 cal Glock fan. However I am very interested in adding with my PS90 a FNP 40 or 45 and a FN Police Shotgun for duty cary. Please keep me in mind if anyone is selling any FN gear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts