FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a local gunshow yesterday, seen the FN P45 for the first time in person. Great looking gun and am seriously considering one for my next purchase. Checked out your search on this gun and seen that the 45 does not have the issues concerning the cracking problems, great news....... Lots of great features with this gun and I love the idea of (3) 14 round mags that you get with the new handgun, plus awesome case that it comes in........... what more could you want????
Thanks, this is my first post to your forum , I joined because I plan on being a FNH owner very soon.

·
Registered
520 Posts
well, welcome, sir! haven't handled it yet myself, but the FNP line seems to be a pretty damn good bargain in the semi auto handgun world. hipefully picking up a FNP9 soon, myself.

:?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a XD 45 service model, thought I would try another polymer, I stumbled onto the FN just last week online, then a few days later I see it at the gunshow. Loved it, probably be picking one up soon. I think I'll go with the black/stainless model. My XD is the all black....... I will give you a report when I get it. The man I talked to wanted $565.00 for the stainless slide model and $550.00 for the black. Just a few days earlier another gunshop quoted me a price of $625.00

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome 10 beers (hikup).

I have the FNP9 and theFNP45.

I highly recommend the FNP line as great mid-priced handguns. Mine have been 100% reliable. :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have a XD 45 service model, thought I would try another polymer, I stumbled onto the FN just last week online, then a few days later I see it at the gunshow. Loved it, probably be picking one up soon. I think I'll go with the black/stainless model. My XD is the all black....... I will give you a report when I get it. The man I talked to wanted $565.00 for the stainless slide model and $550.00 for the black. Just a few days earlier another gunshop quoted me a price of $625.00
$625, ouch!

I think that some dealers don't understand that you can get this stuff cheaper elsewhere. I personally could walk away from any deal that bad and just do without. I'm getting to the point where I feel like I'm doing them a favor giving them some profit, but don't care to get shafted on a purchase.

If I ever get to see the .45 up close with both back straps, I would love to have one too. They look great, and 14 round factory magazines beats my old GLOCK 21. As long as it isn't fat like my G21 was.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts