FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy! I just pickup a black USG PS90 and join the forum.

I have not seem anybody metioned the FN promotion in their wegsite yet. FN is going to offer a free C-More sight with purchase of a Tri-Rail PS90 from Nov. 1st to Dec. 31st. This seem to be an excellent deal and I would have wait a few days and get a Tri-Rail with the promotional incentive instead of the USG unit. Go to the FNH USA website to check out the detail. :)

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
Damn, that is a sweet deal.

I saw some tri rails at various prices at the big Houston guns how today - $1199 being the cheapest. Great price.

·
Vendor
5,591 Posts
:shock: I just got off the phone with Tanners Sport Center and ordered the PS90 Tri-Rail for $1150.00. I plan on taking advantage of the FREE C-More sight offer from FNH!!!! :-x

Tanners # is 215-343-3103
Fax # is 215-491-0904

www.Tannerssportcenter.com

Can't beat this deal with a stick!! :lol:

·
Registered
227 Posts
How do you get BATFE form 4473 if you are ordering from Tanner's to FFL?
Very excited about this deal.
It is the form you fill out when you pick up your weapon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Iraq Ninja said:
How do you get BATFE form 4473 if you are ordering from Tanner's to FFL?
Very excited about this deal.
It is the form you fill out when you pick up your weapon.
Thank you for this information. I didnt even notice what that form is called...I have filled out 10 of those so far and did not know what it was.

·
Registered
24 Posts
:shock: I just got off the phone with Tanners Sport Center and ordered the PS90 Tri-Rail for $1150.00. I plan on taking advantage of the FREE C-More sight offer from FNH!!!! :-x

Tanners # is 215-343-3103
Fax # is 215-491-0904

www.Tannerssportcenter.com

Can't beat this deal with a stick!! :lol:

Dang, I got mine from them off of Gunbroker... but $1200. I'm not disappointed... I'll still get the C-More.

Although I did order a BSA dot sight from Midway, so that I'd have SOMETHING to put on it when I get it. $30, and I got it today (will have the PS90 early next week) and man, it's a nice little unit! I might not want to take it off of the gun!

I do hear Tanners has good prices on 5.7x28. I ordered 500 from CMMG, along with a couple mags... but I'll want to get more ammo in the coming months.

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
I still buy ammo and mags from CMMG. Ammo might be found for $1 a box cheaper - but I LOVE CMMG's service, They seem to ship the same day. I always get my shipment in just a few days. Hell, my latest was placed after 5 on a Thus. Itw as sent UPS ground and I got it that Monday!

Most of the time, I'll order on Mondays and get it on Wed or Thur.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah, I ordered from CMMG Tuesday evening, and got the ammo and mags today. I did order a sling, but apparently it was on backorder... but shipped yesterday, so it will be here Monday.

All I need is that hot little PS90 in my hands, and I'll be ready to rock and roll!

(Plus, I'll be getting my Springfield Armory EMP back from them any day now... hopefully it will work right... I'll have TWO reasons to hit the range soon! )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts