FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello everyone. I'm selling my PS90, black stock with gen 2 trigger pack (gray body, black hammer). It has the black ring USSS sight on it. I purchased it used from a fellow several years ago, so I'm not the original owner. I never did fire it though. The original owner said he'd fired it very little (about 200 rounds) and given the condition and availability of ammo, I believe that to be true. It will come with 5 magazines, sling, sight tool and bulldog case but no box or manual. $1650 plus shipping or FTF in Central Texas.

Also selling a NIB FiveSeven USG pistol, in black. I am the original owner and it is unfired outside of the factory. This one will come with 3 magazines, and 4 NIB magazines. $1300 terms as above. Please don't waste my time (or yours) if you're not serious. I had these listed on another forum not too long ago and had several people confirm that they wanted the PS90 before backing out last minute.

I also have 4 SCAR 17 magazines that are new without boxes. I purchased these not too long ago with the intention of purchasing a 17. That's not likely to happen so I'm looking to sell them. $30 each or all 4 for $100 plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Photos of the actual items for sale are required. I'll give you a small amount of time before the ad is pulled.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In reading my original post, I could have been a little more descriptive. As far as the FiveseveN magazines go, they are all 20 round FN magazines.

I'll split that package up if someone is interested in the pistol or magazines separately, but I don't want to sell the magazines unless the pistol sells first.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.