FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
BIGBADJOHN220 said:
Im a midget about 2 1/2 feet tall and I was wondering if a green PS90 would be to much gun for me to handle ?
YES, it is too much gun for you - Between this thread and your other, as your only two posts, I must say:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just the other day I was commenting to my brother, who also happens to be my father.. Long story... That my PS90 was too much for me to handle. Now I'm 7'4" and 600lbs of rippling muscle, however the recoil was punishing to the point that my fillings fell out of my teeth.

Now as I was saying, I was commenting to my daddy/brother that he's just too darn short to be driving cars, that the booster seat he's required to sit in (he's under 4' and weighs less than 60 lbs) makes it difficult for him to see over the steering wheel and reach the pedals.

Anyway, he told me to mind my own business or else he'd take me PS90. Not that he'd do anything to me with it, just that he'd take it. Now that bothers me because even though its too big and powerful for me to shoot, I really need it in the event that the space aliens attack.

So there we were, drinking and carousing.. Hey, I forgot what I was talking about... :?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts