FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new FN Red Dot sight for $300.00. I thought I would like this, yet my preference is the trijicon sight on the rail instead of the low profile red dot without the rail.

I also have the old style 5.7 case for $30.00. The 5.7, magazines, cleaning kit, lock and manual are not included - just the case.

I'm in Columbia, SC and can do FTF or will ship (add $$ for actual rate from zip to zip).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After several questions about trades and other offers, 5.7 ammo is always good.
For the Red Dot sight: (boxes of 50)
SS190 - 1 box
SS198 - 5 boxes
SS195/197 - 8 boxes
AE5.7 - 10 boxes
If you have other 5.7 ammo let me know what you would like to trade.

Also, I have a total of three cases - one being sold to BigBuckeye, so two more left...

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Armond,

Received the case today! Wow-that was fast:). Thank you very much.

For anyone interested in doing business with Armond he is a solid seller:)

After several questions about trades and other offers, 5.7 ammo is always good.
For the Red Dot sight: (boxes of 50)
SS190 - 1 box
SS198 - 5 boxes
SS195/197 - 8 boxes
AE5.7 - 10 boxes
If you have other 5.7 ammo let me know what you would like to trade.

Also, I have a total of three cases - one being sold to BigBuckeye, so two more left...

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a new FN Red Dot sight for $300.00. I thought I would like this, yet my preference is the trijicon sight on the rail instead of the low profile red dot without the rail.

I also have the old style 5.7 case for $30.00. The 5.7, magazines, cleaning kit, lock and manual are not included - just the case.

I'm in Columbia, SC and can do FTF or will ship (add $$ for actual rate from zip to zip).

In honor of Memorial Day, let me know if you are a veteran or have lost a family member in service and we can work out something if you are interested in the Red Dot or 5.7 case.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
PM Sent.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
i want to second the not that Armond is a top notch seller!!

i received the red dot and case today! i thought he was kidding when he said he would meet me but he drove over 100 miles to my town and met me to complete the deal!! i am serious.....top notch all the way!!

thank you!!

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have one case left - let me know if you want it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.