FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and did it today. I put money down on a new FNP45 , the black/stainless slide model. I will go pick it up probably Tuesday, got it for $550.00 +tax = $591.00 out the door........... really happy with the price. I had been getting prices from $625.00 local shop up to $745.00 at my local Gander Mountain...........WOW !!!!!!!!!!, that's why it pays to look around. :grin:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Well done!

You will be very happy with it I'm sure.

I certainly am with mine.

As a side note, I think that the matte stainless models will be offered at lower prices than the black or USG models, simply because there are so many on the distributors shelves.

At Davidson's for example they always show about 60+ stainless slide models in any of the calibers, to 0 to 30 of the black slide models, and never a USG.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That's not too bad. Gander mountain has been really horrible on prices lately. They wanted almost 200 more than the local gun shop has them for.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I paid for mine today (get it on Thursday). One of the stores in Clearwater was hosting an FN rep and they were selling the .45 for 500 (plus all the other stuff) it was 556 otd. Got the stainless slide. Felt very nice in my hand. Hope that I will be able to shoot well with it.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Robert S said:
I paid for mine today (get it on Thursday). One of the stores in Clearwater was hosting an FN rep and they were selling the .45 for 500 (plus all the other stuff) it was 556 otd. Got the stainless slide. Felt very nice in my hand. Hope that I will be able to shoot well with it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked mine up for $540 out the door. Black on black. Still not sure if I am gonna shoot it or not. Thinkin about selling it with how high 45 ammo is at the moment.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got the FNP 45 and shot it yesterday.

The .45 acp ammo is pretty expensive. The best prices ive found are at Dicks Sporting goods. Remington UMC for 15 bucks a box if you buy 10 boxes. Otherwise its 16 a box.(when they have they're bi monthly sales.) As for how she handled... pretty good so far. Decent groups but I still need quality time with it in order to give a better review. I will have a better formed opinion in a few days, yesterday i was rushed because the range was closing early. If any one else has shot their FNP-45 id like to hear how it handled. Thanks!

·
Registered
412 Posts
You will have a blast with it!
I have 3 FNP's the 45 is my favorite! :?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts