FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Does anyone know what iron sights are on the original SC (specifically, the old version and not the new version which looks like Magpul MBUS sights)? Looks like the regular SCAR rear aperture, but what is the front one?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

·
Premium Member
8,913 Posts
Good question! Since we're not allowed to have such nice things here in the US it may take some doing to identify that front sight. I do find it odd that FN Belgium would opt for Keymod instead of superior MLok.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good question! Since we're not allowed to have such nice things here in the US it may take some doing to identify that front sight. I do find it odd that FN Belgium would opt for Keymod instead of superior MLok.
Yeah, MLOK would have been a better choice. But, this is also from 2018 I think.

Since they’re listing the new NRCH/Mk.2 SCARs as multi caliber, maybe the SC isn’t too far off. It was the first SCAR to be listed as multi caliber I think. A girl can dream!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm gonna shoot an email to FN to see if I can get an answer. Probably PMM too since I know they have one with the old sights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts